Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Terraria trailer on Facebook makes me want to buy the game again

You know what game I can't wait to buy for the second time? Terraria. Yup, I'm really looking forward to the upcoming console version due out on Xbox Live Arcade and PlayStation Network.

Thus far, the console version, which is being handled by 505 Games, has received a mixed reaction from gamers. The same fans who supported the game are now bashing it because the sense of entitlement runs through their veins like a bad infection.

In any case, there are a few level-headed people who are saying that the game should definitely be available to a wider audience. I'm with those not-so-jerky folks.

A new trailer was released to promote the console version of Terraria. You can check it out on Facebook. It's pretty rad. Oh, and in case you weren't aware, there's extra content coming to the console version, which as you've probably guessed by now, has resulted in even more b*tching from the "fans."

Ugh ... People make my head hurt. In any case, I can't wait to play Terraria again!

[Terraria Facebook via @Terraria_Logic]

For a bunch of indie game and burrito talk, follow @thesanchezdavid on Twitter.


Via: Terraria trailer on Facebook makes me want to buy the game again

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More