Wednesday, September 26, 2012

These Remember Me screens may stay ingrained in your memory

I have to admit that a game I haven't really been watching out for is Remember Me. That is, of course, until now. After checking out Capcom's latest screens for its upcoming action title, I'm pretty excited to play the game for myself.

Remember Me features an emphasis on pure combat, but it also allows you to perform a clever trick known as "memory mixing." You'll be able to enter the minds of your targets and totally mess with them. You can then play a different memory in their minds and alter their thoughts in the process. Potentially awesome stuff indeed!

Capcom will be launching Remember Me next year on the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and PC. Watch out for it. I know I won't be forgetting about this one anytime soon. (See what I did there?)

For a bunch of indie game and burrito talk, follow @thesanchezdavid on Twitter.


Via: These Remember Me screens may stay ingrained in your memory

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More